.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Monday, August 08, 2005

In Bill Gates' honor...

This weekend I am taking my first Diet Orange Crush weekend in honor of the great William H. Gates, III. My wife is heading up to see her parents so I will have four-five days to myself to think. The things I want to think about are:

1. Law firm organization. What's the most effective way to organize employees in a law firm? What's the most effective physical organization?

2. Legal marketing. How can we effectively market our elder law practice.

3. Family life. How can I create a balance that is God-honoring, wife-honoring, and also allows me to pursue the frenetic and competitive pace of life I enjoy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google