.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Thursday, February 01, 2007

What are you using Podcast's for...

I'll admit that I'm a Podcast "luddite." My IPod usage is limited to "stealing" my wife's every so often to use when exercising...I haven't even downloaded any music.

But this piece in The Times is quite eye-opening. Here's the site. Long-story short, it's a teacher at a private Long Island high school who has extensive Podcasts available that are lectures regarding different historical periods.

You're telling me there's not a market for...you name it..."how-to (fill-in the blank with any legal proceeding)?" Either selling the Podcasts themselves or selling advertising on the site?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google