.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Belated Happy Third Birthday to...

The Olson Law Firm, LLC of course. I think March 31, 2005 was actually the effective date according to the IL Secretary of State.

Well, we haven't quite made our first million yet, but I do believe we've helped hundreds of people throughout Chicagoland deal with pressing legal matters and hopefully eased their concerns during often traumatic and life-changing circumstances. Here's to another three years and beyond!

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch (Thanks GK).

Best,

PRO

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Captneamo said...

Peter,
I happend across your blog in a random search of the internet and I extend my congratulations on your anniversary. Keep blogging and the best of luck.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Sandy Slaga said...

Congratulations, Peter! I am looking forward to my first anniversary this fall. Your blog and practice are one of my inspirations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google