.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Web design

allinthehead.com blog has a useful analysis of the five most important considerations when planning a Website here.

Five questions to raise:

1. Who is the site for?
2. What are visitors trying to achieve when they visit the site?
3. What do YOU want visitors to achieve when they visit the site?
4. How frequently do you expect people to use the site?
5. How will you measure the success of the site?

Good questions for me to ask myself. Due to some increasing publicity that I've been receiving my site has been getting a lot more hits of late and I really don't think it's adequate!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger ProfeSS39 said...

I think it is very typical to provide a good looking sites with categorical templates, themes and design..

Chicago SEO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google