.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Free marketing tele-conference

No guarantees from the management (as the late great Louis Rukeyser used to say on Wall Street Week), but I thought I'd just put out a quick post for this free tele-seminar from the Law Offices of John M. Preston in CA...

To learn more about the Preston A.P.C. Marketing Program, email us at ken.wilson@prestonestateplanning.com or call 1- 800-698-6918 to sign up for my free marketing teleconference.

I just e-mailed them myself. It's free so if it's convenient, what do you have to lose?

Another thought is, what affliated/side businesses can you develop to complement your law practice? For this guy, it's legal marketing. I know we're actively considering providing CLE courses for IL attorneys now that we have MCLE. What compliments your practice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google