.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snail Mail Isn't Dead...

How should lawyers discriminate between the use of e-mail versus snail mail?

As reported, Monday, December 17, 2007, was supposedly the heaviest mail day of the year and it got me to thinking...

I don't think this is "mission critical" so to speak but I think there might be some client perception issues. I know over the last 3-4 years it had been my goal to always encourage e-mail and really attempt to go nearly exclusively "e-mail" with everything from firm letters to court orders. I've been ever-so-slightly backing off the e-mail everything mindset. Surely for "generic" client communication it's still the majority medium. But when dealing with court-related documents we've gone back to snail mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google