.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Monday, June 09, 2008

Oops, I Forgot to Blog

Well, not really but I saw that posting here and I liked the title.

No you just have a few long weekend commitments out of town, the law practice starts to really heat-up, and then there's this new writing gig and the blogging lags. I have a weekly commitment over a Technolawyer Newswire. It's fun but a bit of work too. Technolawyer has several free newsletters if you're not yet a subscriber. The big upside as it relates to this blog is I'm coming into contact with a lot of useful technology products that I'll speak about or introduce to readers this space. I mean I'll never be The Connected Lawyer but perhaps I'll leave my Luddite days behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google