.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Governor and I


Did I ever mention that I used to work at a law firm that had also previously employed our fair Governor Blagojevich? In lieu of the current state of affairs I thought a brief mention might be appropriate. Yep, it was actually the last place I worked prior to starting my current practice. It's a nice little general practice with a real estate focus in northwest suburban Elk Grove Village. I still keep in pretty close touch with one of the partners there.

Well, Rod had also worked as an associate there in the past, prior to his marriage into the powerful Mell family in Chicago. One of the assistant's at the Firm said Rod once bought a fur coat and charged the Firm saying it was important for his and the Firm's image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google