.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ah...family law

That blown-up house in New York yesterday sort of opens ones eyes about this glorious practice of family law in which I find myself. An interesting read here from the NYTimes.

Not quite at the same level, but I had an "acquaintance" renewed at my church this past Saturday evening with a former opposing client in a child visitation matter. I represented this gentleman's former wife in attempting to stop his visitation with their 17-year-old son which we were successful in doing. Now anytime I see this guy at church I get an earful and get sarcastically asked how his son is doing (thankfully it's a large church where I only see the guy maybe bi-annually).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google