.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Saturday, October 27, 2007

IL legal malpractice insurance...

Anyone have a view on the best provider in IL?? I've only ever been insured through ISBA Mutual and Minnesota Lawyers Mutual. Since I've been flyin' solo I've only used MN Lawyers. They have great customer service and it's easy to sign-up/renew on the Web. ISBA Mutual is still in PDF and print-out land...too much work. Any other viable options out there?? I think we pay just over $100 per month for 500k/1.5 mil. caps.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Jorge Miller said...

This is just a very informative post to read.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger aldrin james said...

My mom lives in Illinois and she has malpractice insurance. She told me that she feels so secure when she got that insurance in that place.

legal malpractice insurance

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger chicagoipattorney said...

I am an new grad (JMLS) and have requested submitted two separate applications to ISBA Mutual. My practice consists of commercial real estate and intellectual property. In both cases, ISBA would not provide coverage to me even though I have no claims against me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google