.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy 2008 from Chicago's Premier Lawyer Blog...

Alright that sounds a bit extravagant but it's all in good humor. Have you renewed your ARDC registration for '08? My annual fee was up to $268...yikes!

Sorry for the sparse postings over the last couple weeks. I had that 10 day flu over the holiday season. Probably the most boring Christmas of my life...the highlight being the top 100 songs of the 80s on VH-1. I am a child of the 80s so it wasn't all bad, but Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" as #1? Questionable.

Meanwhile I'm trying to round up my 50 signatures to get on the ISBA ballot for the Board of Governors. If you're an ISBA member in Cook County drop me a line...I don't think I have the 50 signatures yet. I need them by February 15, 2008.

And then there's some general planning for '08 with this blog and beyond. I finally got around to registering the soloinchicago.com domain name so hopefully we'll be kissing blogger.com behind in the near future.

I have some law firm and personal goals that I'll be rolling out shortly. My family's annual meeting is January 20, 2008 at the Old Harbor Inn in South Haven, MI so that's my REAL deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google