.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Solo's Advice on Going Solo

What to my wondering eyes would appear but a little free publicity about yours truly in the March ISBA Bar Journal. One of their staff writers summarized a longer article that I've previously written about here. It's in the Lawpulse section. I almost didn't feel right about it when the author contacted me...a "profile" of me being sent to all ISBA members one month before the election for the Board of Governors.

Yes, my title now includes lawyer and BLOGGER...it's only taken three years.

Hey gang, can we at least not password protect the current month's issue??

But semi-seriously, whether blogging or writing for various publications, you just never know who's going to read your stuff and where a little publicity might lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google