.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Thursday, September 11, 2008

There is Light at the end of the Tunnel

I was struck by two articles I saw recently where attorneys have successfully melded their legal careers around their passions. I struggle with this all the time asking myself what do I possibly care about divorces and real estate transactions? In other words, but for my current profession and my law firm background, I wouldn't care too much about these fields, i.e., I'm not spending too much "hobby time" in those fields.

But it seems this can change...

Here are two stories of Yvonne Ocrant and John Swarbrick and the interesting directions in which their legal careers have turned. Ms. Ocrant has successfully melded her love of horses into an equine practice and Mr. Swarbrick was just named AD at Notre Dame (the football team needs some work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google