.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Saturday, February 07, 2009

So Here's What Happened...


And I think it's an instructive tale for you small firm practitioners out there: I took a long vacation (10 days) to Michigan's Upper Peninsula and I've (and this blog has too) paid the price since my return. I have no complaints and I don't think the Firm's suffered in the least, I just haven't had a lot of extra blog time. On a very positive note, January '09 has been one of the busiest months in our history and would expect for our monthly profit to show that (Hasn't everyone heard the news that the economy is soft and dissolving marriages/financial partnerships might be best delayed??).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google