.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Chicago divorce lawyer ad

A racy ad for a Chicago divorce lawyer got a ton of publicity...here and here.

The city of Chicago has taken down a racy billboard that proclaimed "Life is short. Get a divorce." The billboard featured photos of a scantily clad woman and a shirtless man and was an ad for Chicago divorce attorney Corri Fetman.

As someone who practices a good bit of family law, I've never seen nor heard of Ms. Fetman. Sadly I see this perspective as the majority view of family law practitioners. I disagree with it personally. I'm in the field because I think family break-up is tragic and also because it places people and their children in a very vulnerable position. I think I can bring some effective advocacy and a little light to these dark situations. My $.02.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Rodger said...

Excellent post, I found it very informative, keep up the hard work. Divorce Lawyer Consultation

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Harry Grame said...

This is what i am actually looking. Thanks for sharing it.
San Mateo Divorce Attorney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google