.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

CLE options?

So I'm about to update my CLE "options" for the coming year...what's the better move:

WestLegalEdCenter

OR

Chicago Bar CLE Advantage Plan?

I did the CBA program this past year and was quite happy with it. It's essentially unlimited CLE for $125. But I've heard a lot of good things about West and since I'm going home office I'll be in downtown Chicago less frequently so there is the convenience factor. I've heard $300 thrown out for West but when I click around its Website for solo/small firm I'm seeing $840...hmmm, if it's $840 the decision is pretty much made for me. Also, isn't there value in networking at CLE events even though I'll grant that the convenience of attending CLE on your computer is useful??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google