.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Solo In Chicago

...empowering the Second City's entrepreneurial legal community

Friday, September 14, 2007

Cook domestic relations appointment

Well on my second attempt I did get appointed to the Cook County domestic relations contempt of court appointed counsel list (see local rule 13.8). So now about once a month if a domestic relations judge wants to appoint counsel in a contempt case I'm their guy. And the fees come right from the old Cook County Board or I guess I should say my property tax bill. It's a semi-cut rate fee but you might look into this if you do a lot of domestic relations work in Cook County.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job well done guys, quality information.
Relationship Advice by Jordan Pusle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google